The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified candidates to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young and mid-career professionals.
- In addition to strong technical competencies, ideal candidates must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills. Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
- Most of the positions require a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Please see description of each of the positions below to find the exact requirements.
To apply to any position, please click the vacancies below.
– Social Urban, Rural and Resiliency
– Environment and Natural Resources (Pollution)
– Energy and extractives (Power Sector Policy/Strategy)
– Fiduciary: Procurement and Financial Management
– Corporate Security
All CVs and resumes must be received by January 21, 2017. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Qualified candidates will be interviewed beginning February 2017.
The World Bank group values diversity and encourages all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Specifically, women, persons with disabilities, Caribbean nationals, and Sub-Saharan Africans are encouraged to apply. The World Bank Group offers a total reward package that includes competitive salary, retirement plan, life insurance, medical benefits, paid leave, mobility support, accidental death protection, and financial assistance.
For more information, Click Here