At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Just in: Opportunities at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services in Lagos
Job Title: New Business Development Manager
- Sage is looking for a vibrent, target driven individul to join our Enterprise Sales Team.
- The succesful candidate will be accountable for meeting the sales quota and executing the strategy by relentlessly building a pipeline and driving local initiatives directly or with Business Partners.
- Responsible for selling the Regular X3 deals and will work with their Regional Sales Director as needed for the Large X3 deals.
- Meet sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Generate 8 leads & 5 QSO’s and /or R3 800 000 monthly to build pipeline.
- Be active on social media for Sage – LinkedIn, Twitter, Chatter etc.
- Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- Support the Business Partners as requested.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques to monitor competition.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Drive Power Group / Vertical.
- Representation at events, road shows, trade fares, end user events, partner events and sales calls etc.
- Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their specific business needs.
- Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of Sage products.
- Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
Skills, Expereince and Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years solid sales experience
- Software Sales Experience (Preferable)
- Target Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply