National Youth Service Corps – The 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide as follows:
- Commencement of Registration: Tuesday, 23rd May, 2017.
- Cut-off date for Registration: 12 midnight, Wednesday, 24th May, 2017.
- Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 25th May, 2017.
- Official Closing Ceremony: Monday, 12th June, 2017.
Prospective corps members in the Batch A stream 1 posted to Borno state are to report for the orientation programme in the camp venue indicated in their call-up letters.
All prospective corps members slated for the 2017 Batch A stream 1 Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
Requirements for Registration for Batch A stream 1 candidates
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line.
- Statement of Results endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
- All prospective Corps members must also, take to the camp evidence of Immunization for Cerebrospinal Meningitis.
Candidates should click the link below for location and address of orientation camp nationwide:
NYSC Orientation Camps