Job Title: ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development
Reference Code: ITF/APR/2017
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 6 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Automation Maintenance
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To promote a Public – Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. It is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, – Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess NABTEB Certificate which they SAT for not earlier than Nov / Dec 2014 with:
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry
- Credit in Two other TRADE related subjects in any of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Work
- Fabrication & Welding
- Electrical Installation Works
- Electronic Works
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their email and SMS boxes regularly.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process. They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2017.