With the leading flow of ICT and computer management jobs in Nigeria, Mundial Solutions has called for recruitment. Mundial Solutions Limited is a broad spectra engineering solutions provider. We specialize in Engineering Consulting, Design & Installation, Facility Management for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Buildings. We also provide condition monitoring services using Thermal imaging cameras and power quality analysers.
The position available is:
Job Title: Lead Project Engineer (Industrial Clients)
- A typical day on the job can entail drafting and sending business proposals, attending client meetings, sourcing & establishing new suppliers’ agreement that meet our quality standards, reviewing engineering designs or material specifications contained in clients’ BOQ, tracking the percentage completion of projects, troubleshooting issues arising on clients’ site and managing the technical team against set delivery target. etc.
- Functioning in this capacity of Lead Project Engineer, you will be responsible for proactively managing the end to end process of our business/engineering operations: from client engagement to project commissioning. You will have a full oversight function of all of the Company’s projects. You will be responsible for decisions on the optimal allocation of human and material resources to deliver on time and in full on all projects whilst ensuring that the business cardinal objectives are met.
- At Mundial, we believe our people are at the heart of our development as an organisation and are the mechanism through which we deliver on our mandates to our client. Hence, we have created a competitive and fast paced work environment designed to bring out the best out of every employee.
- Your leadership skills, ability to effectively manage a multi-functional team and ability to make smart business decisions will be required to be successful in this role. Also, a vast experience in engineering designs and installations are technical requirements for this job role.
- Prepare general and bespoke fit for purpose client proposal for new and existing clients.
- Oversight, monitoring & reporting of all project performance by creating an effective feedback channel.
- Seek out, schedule and attend key clients’ meetings guaranteeing consistency of project specific and overall company marketing & operational strategies.
- Closely manage client relationship and follow up with the issuance of purchase orders.
- Identify areas of opportunities to increase Mundial’s technical & geographical footprints within existing clients and prospects.
- Review current suppliers’ base with a view to understand their capabilities and establish new & improved local and foreign supply agreements to proactively meet project needs.
- Oversee, manage and allocate company resources to the facility management operations across the different states in Nigeria in order to ensure profitability and growth.
- Ensure project briefs are accompanied with detailed specifications; verifying in-house & outsourced designs meets the standard requirements in terms of scope and precision.
- Proactively manage all Mundial’s supplier/partnership contracts by continuously seeking better contract terms for the company.
- Champion and drive the registration process for international engineering bodies.
- Develop a professional and working relationship with project leads to facilitate timely feedback on site activities as well as ensure profitable project execution.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2.2 University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel and project
- Good knowledge of Autocad, Dialux or any other computer-aided engineering design software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi task and work under high stress environment
- Attention to details with an eye for quality
- A high level of adherence to engineering and safety standards.
- Conversant with Agbara and Ogun State Industrial areas
- A passion for field work and good knowledge of engineering project management
- Good interpersonal, people and negotiation skills
- Very good bargaining skills & conversant with local sources of engineering supplies at the best prices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email must be PE_MOPL_2017_Your Full Name. Kindly provide a summary cover letter in the body of the email to support your application.
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2017.