Dangote Recruitment 2017 for Front Desk Officers- Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
ALSO TRENDING: Sahara Group Limited Recruitment 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Answer telephones, emails, and distribution of posts
- Set up and maintain filing systems, office systems. schedules and calendars
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Record keeping of visitors/clients, prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Receive requests from members and ensures that such requests are treated by the appropriate units/ staff of the secretariat
- B.Sc/HND in any Management or Social Sciences related courses with corresponding background in administrative functions
- Minimum of two (2) years post NYSC experience in Office Administration, Customer Services or related job role.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication both oral and written skills.
- Computer literacy with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent reporting skills using Excel
How to Apply for Dangote Recruitment opportunity
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: Dancoops@dangote.com (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email).
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2017.